There is so much to experience in Saugeen Shores!
The Town of Saugeen Shores is located along the Lake Huron shoreline just south of Owen Sound and north of Kincardine. Enjoy our famous sunsets after spending the day at the beach or taking in local arts and culture, then relax by tasting culinary treats in one of our fantastic restaurants.
Attending local community events, or exploring our parks and trails are some of the unique experiences that are perfect for the entire family. Our local heritage and community attractions such as the Museum and Art Galleries are a few of the gems of our community that you can explore.
Whether you are visiting for the first time, or discovering something new in your own backyard, there is much to explore in Town of Saugeen Shores!
Upcoming Special Events
- Spring swimming lessons, aquatic programs, lacrosse and summer camps are now available for online and in-person registration.
- The Volunteer Fair is a great opportunity for community organizations tro connect with potential volunteers. Learn more about the Volunteer Fair.
- The Bucks are Back! Saugeen Shores Bucks Lacrosse offers four divisions designed as "learn to play" programs to introduce the game of lacrosse to the participants and build on the skills of those who have played before. Learn more about lacrosse.
- Sponsored Swims are are continuing all summer! Check out the Sponsored Swim schedules or learn how you can become a community sponsor.
- Spring Cleaning Week is coming! You're invited to host a community cleanup from April 22-29th. Sign your group up online.
- Art on the Promenade will take place on Sunday, July 16th and artist applications are now available.
- The 5th Annual Health and Wellness Fair in partnership with the Rotary Huron Shore Run will take place on Saturday, June 3rd. Vendor applications are now available.
Other Special Events that are hosted by the Community Service Department can be found on the events calendar.
Community Services eNewsletter!
Sign up for the Community Services What's Happening eNewsletter to receive the latest updates about recreation, parks and trails in Saugeen Shores.