You may park your car up to 24 hours on a Town street or Town parking lot, except from November 1 to March 31.
During these months you cannot park your car between 2:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
If your car is parked on a Town street or Town parking lot between 2:00 AM and 8:00 AM in the winter it will be towed at your expense.
Town Parking Lots
The Town of Saugeen Shores offers free parking year round at all of our parking lots. Parking lots are located at:
- Port Elgin Beach
- The corner of Gustavus Street and Bricker Street
- The corner of Green Street and Bricker Street
- The lane running south of Green Street
- Behind the Port Elgin Library
- The Southampton Coliseum at High Street and Albert Street
If you can't find parking space available in one of our parking lots we have plenty of on-street parking as well.
South Port Elgin Parking map
North Port Elgin Parking map
Southampton and the Shoreline Parking map
Southampton Parking map