Print Icon  

Applications, Licences and Permits

Contact Us

Saugeen Shores issues a variety of licences and permits which will require an application form. The type of licence or permit will determine the user fees and application process. Some of the activities that require licences within the Town are: 

Animal Licencing

Building and Demolition

Business Licences

Chicken Registry

Encroachment Permits

Finance and Taxes

Fire Permits

Fireworks Permit

Liquor Licences

Lottery Licences



Planning and Zoning Applications

Special Events and Parades

Vital Statistics

For a list of municipal fees and charges please see:

User Fees and Charges By-Law