Print Icon  

Government Links

Contact Us


Sometimes finding the information for government agencies can be frustrating. Links to the most frequently requested agencies are listed below.

Ben Lobb, MP Huron-Bruce

5101 Highway 21 South
Box 9 Site 4
Port Elgin ON N0H 2C5
Phone 519-832-2999

Bruce County

30 Park Street
Walkerton ON N0G 2V0
Phone 519-881-1291

Bruce County Museum and Archives

33 Victoria Street N
Southampton ON N0H 2L0
Phone 519-797-2080

Grey Bruce Health Unit

101 17th Street East
Owen Sound ON N4K 0A5
Phone 519-376-9420

Land Registry Office - Walkerton

203 Caley Street
Walkerton ON N0G 2V0
Phone 519-881-2259

Lisa Thompson, MPP Huron-Bruce

807 Queen Street, Unit 2
Kincardine ON N2Z 2Y2
Phone 519-396-3007

Office of the Ombudsman of Ontario

Bell Trinity Square
483 Bay Street - 10th Floor - South Tower
Toronto ON M5G 2C9
Phone 1-800-263-1830

Service Ontario Office - Port Elgin

559 Goderich Street Unit 119
Port Elgin ON N0H 2C4
Phone 519-832-9102
Toll Free Ontario 1-800-267-8097

Saugeen Shores Libraries

Port Elgin - 832-2201
Southampton 797-3586

Saugeen Shores Police Services

620 Tomlinson Drive
Port Elgin ON N0H 2C0
Non Emergency Phone 519-832-2500
Administration Phone 519-832-9200
Emergency 911

Saugeen Shores Fire Department

612 Emma Street
Box 1000
Port Elgin ON N0H 2C0
Phone 519-389-6120
Emergency 911

Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority

1078 Bruce Road 12
Box 150
Formosa ON N0G 1W0
Phone 519-367-3040