You or your organization may be eligible for tax rebates or relief.

Charity rebates

Registered charities may be eligible for property tax reduction. Please complete our Charity Rebate Application and submit it to our municipal office to apply.

Vacant commercial or industrial property rebates

Property owners with vacant commercial or industrial properties may be eligible for a rebate. Complete an Application for Commercial or Industrial Vacant Unit Rebate to apply. The deadline for applications is February 28 of the year following the taxation year to which the application relates.

Tax relief by assessment adjustment

You may also be eligible to receive tax relief by requesting adjustments to your assessment. To learn more, view other methods to apply for tax relief in Saugeen Shores.