We manage and maintain municipal roads and sidewalks in Saugeen Shores. View more information on road closures and our snow clearing efforts.

Road concerns

Report a concern online with any municipal road and sidewalk, or call our Public Works Department at 519-832-2008 x130. We track and repair all roads and sidewalks on a priority basis.

Building or changing property near Town roads

While we maintain Town roads, we are not responsible for damage that may occur to items placed on Town property (known as encroachments). These can include watering systems, interlocking brick work, concrete and wood curbs, and others.

Before building or changing anything on Town property or near Town roads, please contact us at 519-832-2008. You can also view more information with Call Before You Dig.

Road and drainage with the County of Bruce

The County of Bruce and the Town of Saugeen Shores are studying road and drainage alternatives in the areas of Bruce Roads 25 and 33 (BR25 and BR33). These roads are mainly located in Saugeen Shores.

For more information, view: